Whether you’re jumping on a train to the Lake District or a plane to Marrakech, make sure you’ve got these holiday essentials on your travels this summer.
* Canon G-12 : small and compact with all the depth of an SLR
* A wide brimmed hat to protect head and shoulders come rain or shine
* Intitut Esthederm’s revolutionary tanning lotion. We use the ‘Two Suns’ level but for extra fair girls, you can buy Three.
* Diptyque Philosykos perfume – a light figgy scent perfect for day and night
* FROM ALICE : Ketty Pucci-Sisti Maisonrouge’s ‘The Luxury Alchemist’ was a gift from one of my best friends. A book full of wonderful advise on how to transform ideas into a successful and enduring brand. A must-read.
* The Blake LDN Imperial tank – to the beach, to dinner, out clubbing, just everywhere
* Chanel nail varnish – this summer we’re loving the peachy hues of ‘June’
* Statement-y sunnies – these are Celine but we also love Sunday Somewhere’s shapes and Monokel’s frames
* Moroccan slippers – for schlepping to the beach/pool/bath and back.