#MySummerKnit Photography Competition Terms and Conditions
#MySummerKnit Photography Competition Terms and Conditions 1. How to Enter 1.1. To join in the campaign entrants will need to take a photograph of themselves, a friend, family member wearing a ‘summer knit.’ This photo will then need to be uploaded to Twitter, Facebook or Pinterest with the hashtag #MySummerKnit and mention @BlakeLDN 1.2. On Pinterest entrants can pin their image to their own board with the hashtag #MySummerKnit 1.3. There will be one winner who will be chosen by a panel of three judges: Blake London founder Alice Ashby, Elle market editor Harriet Stewart and photographer Oliver Bampfylde. 1.4 The judge’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
2. When to Enter and Who Can Enter 2.1. The Competition opens on Monday 27th July 2015 and closes at midnight on Sunday 6th September 2015. 2.2. Entrants can enter at any point between these dates 2.3. Entrants can enter the Competition up to three times, but can like, share, comment, tweet and RT as many times as they like 2.4. The Competition is open to women who are UK residents aged 16 or over, excluding employees and agents of Blake London and anyone professionally connected with the administration of the Competition. Where an individual whose image is featured in a Competition entry is aged less than 18 years the entrant confirms that the parent or guardian of that individual has given the relevant consent.
3. Prizes 3.1. The prize for winning the competition will be a Blake London product of the winner’s choice from this season’s (S/S15) collection, providing the item they have chosen is in stock. If their first choice item isn’t in stock, they will receive their second choice item, if this item isn’t in stock they will receive their third choice, and so on. 3.2. The Prizes are as stated and they cannot be sold or exchanged for cash, goods or services. The Prize is not transferable.
4. Data Protection and Publicity 4.1. You consent to your surname, photograph and basic information about you being disclosed on Blake London digital channels or other media if you win any Prizes under the Competition. 4.2. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation. By entering the Competition, you agree that Blake London may contact you in relation to the Competition 4.3. The competition winner will be contacted by Blake London. You must provide accurate contact details on notification, and within three days ( 72 hours ) from the time of notification. Failure to respond and provide accurate contact details within this time will lead to the second place photograph becoming the winner. Once 72 hours from the time of notification has passed and there has been a failure to respond and provide accurate contact details no further correspondence will be entered into. 4.4. Blake London reserve the right to use the voice, image, photograph, name and likeness of the winner for publicity and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice to the winners. In entering the Competition, all participants consent to such use of their voice, image, photograph, name and likeness.
5. Competition Rules 5.1. The Competition will be run and Prizes will be awarded at Blake London’s sole discretion. 5.2.You own the copyright to your Competition entry as its author. However, in consideration of their providing the Competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Blake London to feature any or all of the submitted images on their websites and social channels and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition. 5.3. Your entry must be your own work, must not be copied, must not contain any third-party materials and/or content that you do not have permission to use, must not include any trade marks, and must not show inappropriate or dangerous behaviour, or otherwise be obscene, defamatory, distasteful, offensive, or in breach of any applicable law or regulation, or in breach of any confidentiality obligations owed by you to third parties. If Blake London has reason to believe your entry is not your own work or otherwise breaches these Terms and Conditions, then Blake London may not consider it and may disqualify it. 5.4. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to Blake London’s website and to refuse entry into the Competition. 5.5. We reserve the right to change the Competition rules and these Terms and Conditions from time to time. If we do so, we will always have the most up to date terms and conditions on the Website and in the case of a discrepancy between these terms and conditions and those on the Website, the Website terms and conditions will apply. Your continued use of the website will constitute your acceptance of the new rules and/or Terms and Conditions.
6. Liability and Indemnities 6.1. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, Blake London and its associated companies and agents and distributors exclude responsibility and all liabilities, whether direct or indirect, arising from: 6.1.1. any postponement or cancellation of the Competition; 6.1.2. any changes to, supply of or use of the Prize; and 6.1.3. any act or default of any supplier, which are beyond Blake London's reasonable control. 6.2. Blake London does not accept responsibility for any liability arising from technical incompatibility, problems relating to the internet, or technical difficulties of any kind 6.3. Blake London shall not be liable, whether in tort, contract, misrepresentation or otherwise for loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, loss of goods, loss of use, loss or corruption of data or information, or any special, indirect, consequential or pure economic loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses 6.4. You agree to indemnify Blake London against all liabilities, claims and expenses that may arise from any breach of your agreement with Blake London. 7. Jurisdiction 7.1. The Competition and these Terms and Conditions are governed by English Law. England & Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.